Importing contacts from Google to iPhone is a simple process that can save you time and effort. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the steps involved in transferring your contacts from Google to iPhone.
Step 1: Export Contacts from Google
The first step is to export your contacts from Google. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to your Google Contacts page.
- Select the contacts you want to export. You can choose to export all your contacts or select specific contacts.
- Click on the “More” button located on the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Export.”
- Choose the format you want to export your contacts in. For iPhone, choose the “vCard” format.
- Click on “Export” and save the file on your computer.
Step 2: Import Contacts to iPhone
Now that you have exported your contacts from Google, it’s time to import them to your iPhone. Here’s how:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Click on the iPhone icon located on the top left corner of the iTunes window.
- Click on the “Info” tab located on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Check the box next to “Sync Contacts.”
- Select the application you want to sync your contacts with. Choose “Google Contacts.”
- Enter your Google account information and click on “Apply.”
- Wait for the syncing process to complete.
Step 3: Check your Contacts on iPhone
Once the syncing process is complete, you can check your contacts on your iPhone. Here’s how:
- Disconnect your iPhone from your computer.
- Open the “Contacts” app on your iPhone.
- You should see all your Google contacts listed in the app.
Transferring contacts from Google to iPhone is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. By following the steps mentioned in this blog post, you can easily transfer your contacts to your iPhone and save yourself the trouble of manually entering each contact.