There are many people that don’t know that the difference remains in the question itself? If you are a not an IT people then we understand that cloud computing is much bigger hype than anything else. Don’t worry we would let your doubt clear between the Virtualization of the data and advance technology, cloud computing.
Feel About Virtualization Technology
It’s a very simple concept that software that is able to divide any physical infrastructure of any of the dedicated resource that is termed as virtualization. It is a very basic technology that power any cloud computing. Moreover, we can also say that it’s a part of the cloud computing. Virtualization software makes any data feasible to run on multiple operating systems simultaneously. It also lessens the costs of IT as existing computer hardware are being used at a single compliance. Moreover, it would be very easy for any of IT guy to separate virtualization that makes workstations, storage, servers and other independent of physical hardware layer.
Cloud Computing – A Newer Arena
Accessing any piece of programs and data over the internet on computer’s hard drive is termed as cloud computing. Also, Cloud computing save a lot all the storage space in one hard drive as the local storage get shifted to the vault of computing firms. The whole thing is very easy and fast access to data. Just user need the security key access and they can get all the data. This service is based on virtualization but actually is not. It is collective computing assets that deliver your data through internet services.
Advantages of Virtualization
- This help to Maximize resources
- Virtualization allows the utmost use of the hardware investment that helps the user to
- Improve the system performance.
- Runs on Multiple systems
- Users can set the several types of applications that they can run on operating systems with virtualization at the same time.
- Integration at IT budget
- Best for Small Scale Business
- Higher Availability
Advantages of Cloud Computing
- Cost Efficient
- Cloud computing is available at a much lower cost that makes it very easy to reduces the charges for software updates, expenses of storage, maintenance, etc.
- Fast Setup
- One of the best thing about this is that is can be deployed easily and the system gets into a functional mode in a less time. Users need not waste the time to install servers, appliances, etc.
- Pay for Selective Services
- Everyone wants to pay less and in this, users need to pay only for those services that they are using. It is not required to spend in any other systems like email services, anti-viruses, storage of off-site and so on.
- High Scalability
What is Best For Business?
The major deciding factor of whether to move to cloud or virtualization depends upon the type of requirement and challenging integration with systems. Moreover, the cost is at the other end that would be considered at other ends. This capital expenditure and security needs according to business work is more on operational expenditure that concerns generally the excessive cloud computing usage. On the other hand, a business that requires greater control for integration and works more on capital expenditure (CAPEX) is more virtualization orientated. There would be a far in what to choose or what to buy but it’s all up to you that would decide what is more dependent in all over making your data grow.