Marketing is the most important operation of any company whether they are offering services or tangible products and for products the value of marketing department goes high. The marketing activities are controlled by either marketing departments or by corporate marketing bodies. They are responsible for creating and implementing a strategy and plans throughout the campaign with the aim to increase the profits. Another very big responsibility of a company’s corporate promotion is to hire a good marketing agency. This is really a tough task as the executives have to look for a number of things before hiring a smart agency.
The list of things a particular company should look for before hiring a marketing agency is very long however, following are a few very important points on which they should never compromise.
· The history and reputation of the agency
· Transparency in their processes, relationship with partners and clients and fees
· Time oriented
· What tools they are using for marketing campaigns
· Whether they stay updated with the news and technology improvements related to their field
· Do they offer guarantees of performance?
· The company has physical or virtual existence
· Do the agency can provide their previous work examples?
· How often they arrange meetings with you and how often they will send you analytical reports?
Additional to the things a company has to think about their own resources, affordability and time that might be required for the marketing activities.
If you have enough resources then you can get your desired agency easily because you can even hire a national or an international level agency but if your company cannot afford a hefty amount of money it is good to make a local search for a local agency which ca be a challenging task.
It is important to do your SWOT analysis and then do a complete market research to find a marketing agency that suit your requirements. The SWOT analysis of your own company will help you to understand your needs in a better way.