This water resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 is supposed to fight the competition between Samsung and Sony brought about by Sony which has the Sony Xperia Z with IP57 certification granting it the resistance of water and dust.
If you a Samsung Galaxy S4 lover then you should be feeling wonderful as the new water resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 will not let the water to be able to tamper with it any more.
When should you expect this water resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 to be introduced?
According to the president of Samsung Gulf during a question and answer session, the water resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 is actually being worked on. It might be unveiled in the next coming weeks for the users who might be eagerly waiting for such device. The Samsung flagship might come in a very unique and wonderful casing that makes it to be water resistant.
This is actually the first time of the mentioning of the water resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 and there might not be other sources giving other details on the same. It is just expected to be the possibility but you should just wait and you will be able to get more information concerning the water resistant Samsung Galaxy S4. He also mentioned that there are other several mid-rangers that are also water resistant.
Features of the existing Samsung Galaxy S4
- We are still not very sure about the unique features that the water resistant or ruggedized Samsung Galaxy S4 will have but if it will maintain the features of the already existing Samsung Galaxy S4 then it will have these features
- The body is actually light weighing only 130g with the dimensions of 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm while the display of super AMOLED capacitive touch screen with corning gorilla glass 3 protection and 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- It has an internal memory of 64 GB or 16GB and 32GB as well as the microSD card slot for expanding memory up to 64 GB
- The phone has a 13 MP, autofocus, 4128 x 3096 pixels, LED flash primary camera with a secondary camera of 2 MP and dual video call. It also has a dual video recorder.
- The current galaxy S4 has a Li-Ion 2600mAh battery with a standby 2G or up to 350 hours
John S Lam is an IT Instructor at Test4prep. He is 3100 Certified Professional. Take the benefit of our 3301 material and assure your success. Check out our free demo of all certifications Exams.