Sometimes users need to transfer the data from one Google Drive account or move Google drive to another drive/account. Then, it is required to know the process to migrate Google Drive files. In this situation, there are numbers of tools available for this purpose. But, Google Drive Migrator application is a reliable and user-friendly solution to move files from Google Drive account to another Google Drive account.
Overview: Google Drive Migrator Tool
Google Drive Migration software is very effective and designed to transfer the data like images, audio, video, PDF, document files, spreadsheets, presentations etc. from one Google drive account to another. The software has an option to add the source and destination ids to customize the migration process. The utility performs the migration in an incremental way. It means that the recently converted data will be saved according to the current date. Moreover, the software makes users capable to transfer the permissions like read, write or comments within a single step without downloading and uploading.
It can move Google drive to another drive by transferring the shared files in a separate folder and preserve the folder structure even after the migration. In addition, users can also apply the date-based filter to perform the selective migration of Google Drive data. During the conversion process, the tool generates the complete export report in CSV format that helps users to know all the information.
Impressive Features of Google Drive Migration Tool
Transfer Google Drive Storage to Another Account
The tool to move Google Drive folder to another account allows to transfer Google drive to another account very easily. The tool migrates all data items such as images, audio, video, doc files, PDF, PPT, etc. from one Google account, & then saves the exported data with the current date of migration in the destination drive. Moreover, it also supports the incremental migration that means it does not transfer the data which is already converted.
Add Source & Destination User ID
After selecting the migration types, users just need to add the source and destination user ID by using the following three options which is given by the Google Drive Migrator tool:
- Add User: It allows adding a single user id at once.
- Add CSV: This option can directly add the CSV file that containing multiple source and destination user IDs and performs the bulk migration at once.
- Remove User: By using this option, you can delete the already added source and destination ID from the tool.
Customize Migration Option
The Google Drive Migrator software provides four unique options to customize the Google Drive to Google Drive migration process.
- Migrate Permissions such as read, write, comment
- convert deleted items without maintaining folder hierarchy
- Transfer shared files and save them into a separate folder
- Maintain folder hierarchy after the performing conversion
Migrate Google Drive Storage
With the help of Google Drive migration application, one can copy transfer the data from one Google Drive account to another Google Drive account by using these two different ways:
- Admin Account: This option can easily perform the Domain to Domain migration process.
- User Account: This option can perform three types of migration processes such as Gmail to Gmail, Domain to Gmail, and Gmail to Domain.
Option to Apply Date Filter
The Google Drive Migrator software offers an option to apply the date filter within a particular date range. For this purpose, users need to enter the specific date range in the ‘To’ and ‘From’ field. After that, the tool transfers only that specified selective data from one Google Drive to another account.
Pause & Resume/ Stop Option
The software is designed with such an algorithm, which allows users to view the ongoing status report on the screen after beginning the migration process. Thus, if a user finds any interruption between the processes, then he or she can pause or resume or stop the migration process.
Free/Paid Versions of Google Drive Exporter
The software is available in two different versions:
- Demo version: Users can easily download the demo version of the software and check its working procedure and its functions. But, it can export only 50 items to another account.
- Licensed version: Once users are satisfied with the demo version, then they can purchase the full version of Google Drive Migrator tool after paying a minimal cost.
There are following necessary system environment required to run the Google Drive Migrator tool.
|Operating System||Compatible with Windows 10 & all other lower versions|
|Processor||At least 1 GHz but 2.4 GHz is recommended to use|
|RAM||At least 512 MB but 1 GB is recommended to opt|
|Disk Space||Minimum 60 MB free storage space is required|
The Final Verdict
In these days, the conversion process is not always an easy task. People may stick while transferring Google Drive data to another drive. Hence, we have discussed here trustworthy software to move Google Drive to another drive. By using this Google Drive Migrator software, a user can easily perform the data migration from one drive to another drive in a quick and efficient manner. Due to its working, luminous features and overall performance I would like to rate this software 9.8 out of 10.