As per the requirements of the organisation, fast growing and latest cloud development platform Magento is popular for its ease of customisation. It allows online merchants the liberty to design and control how their e-commerce store will look. It is a highly scalable platform that is capable of handling heavy traffic, allows content flexibility, international expansion, and accommodating product catalogues.
The customers have full control of the steering and are well aware of the cost of the service. Being an open source, the service is easily accessible and cost-effective. The market is extremely competitive, Magento enterprise development allows you to get an extra edge. Whether your company’s goal is a global expansion, generating more sales or digital transformation, Magento guarantees remarkable B2B and B2C experiences. When teamed up with extensions, its reach is outstanding.
It is a platform trusted by over 240,000 merchants all over the globe, and quite rightfully so. The thought process behind Magento is that each commerce implementation must be different because business ideas, aims, and visions are different. The business processes are smooth and the control is put back in the hands of the merchants. For any merchant, the ultimate goal is to earn profits, and Magento’s irresistible features and functionalities make it the best platform to realise the same. Even start-up businesses can benefit greatly from the feature-rich, scalable and secure e-commerce platform.
Key features of Magento Enterprise Development:
- Features such as category related products, multiple images, and zoom in and out capability.
- Support for a large number of payment options.
- Supports shipping to various places in one order.
- Integrated Analytics to keep a check on the performance of the store.
- One admin panel to coordinate multiple websites and stores.
- Can build online portals in different languages can be controlled by a single admin.
Why choose Magento enterprise development?
- Magento provides full-page caching so that the page can load quickly and the customer’s attention is not diverted. Faster re-indexing ensures that new products do not disrupt the flow.
- Customisation is the USP of Magento. A plethora of tools and extensions give you the liberty to build an e-commerce site that suits your needs. To push things further, Magento has enabled M-Commerce for mobile platforms as well.
- Online payments still make people uncomfortable. The threat of credit card details being stolen by criminal third parties is a deterrence from trusting digital transactions. E-commerce stores developed using Magento ensure smooth, safe and secure online transactions.
- Store coupon and rewards are a great way of increasing and maintaining a loyal customer base. Magento enterprise development has incorporated store rewards to help you retain your customers, gain social media attention, branding and loyalty.
- Magento provides relevance-based search that ensures the customers arrive at what they are looking for without hassle. They do not have to use the exact word, but a similar word is enough to reach the desired product.
The two editions of Magento, Magento enterprise edition and Magento community edition are equally useful at catering to different audiences and needs. Magento is one of the best e-commerce portal development platforms that has been helping businesses grow beyond expectations.