For those who love the Huawei Smartphones, you have good news as the Huawei Ascend P6 has now been officially priced ahead of its launch. The device that has been in the rumour mill quite some time is will soon be available at a very reasonable price of only $330.
The official photos for this upcoming flagship were seen a few days ago showing the ultra-thin body of the Smartphone but the sources never revealed the price of this Huawei Ascend P6 Smartphone to the eager consumers who have been looking forward to knowing the price of the device.
When is the launch for this Huawei Ascend P6?
This Huawei Ascend P6 Smartphone according to a report from the Sina which is one of the Chinese website will be introduced by Huawei at a press event in London that will take place on June 18 this year.
It will be selling at the stated price of $330 which is equivalent to 1999 Chinese Yuan during this event and even thereafter.
Those who have been eagerly waiting for the release of the device can now get happy because they are soon going to get hold of the device at a very reasonable cost compared to the good qualities and the unique features of the Smartphone.
The features of the Huawei Ascend P6
- This Huawei Ascend P6 is actually very slim kind of Smartphone that will turn out to be one of the slimmest Smartphone as it has a thickness of only 6.18mm only. The current generation users love such thin devices as they can easily flip them in their pockets hence very easy to carry around.
- The Huawei Ascend P6 will be well equipped with a 4.7 inch display as well as the resolution of up to 720p and the pixel density of 312ppi for effective functionality and operation of the device according to the needs of the users.
- This Huawei Ascend P6 Smartphone will also feature a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor as well as the 2 GB of the RAM
- The Huawei Ascend P6 Smartphone is well equipped with the inbuilt memory of 32 GB and it runs on the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- It is also equipped with the 8 MP rear facing camera as well as the front camera of 2 megapixel making it very useful to the consumers who love to have the photos and videos for future memory and for fun.
John S Lam is an IT Instructor at Test4prep. He is 3001 Certified Professional. Take the benefit of our 3203 material and assure your success. Check out our free demo of all certifications Exams.