Not every game gets to be on top of the grossing list in the Google Play store or iOS’s App Store for a long time. However, PUBG Mobile is one of those games which climbed the stairs to success in a very short period of time.
With the exponential increase in its popularity, the game was quickly made available on more platforms, other than the Android smartphone and iOS phone.
But, as easy as it is to play PUBG Mobile on the mobile phone, it requires a few more steps to run on your PC. Rest assured, we will take you through the entire process and answer all your queries so you can setup PUBG mobile on your system in no time and start the ultimate battle royale experience!
Now, before we get to the tutorial in which you learn how to play PUBG mobile on the PC, you need to know how you can do that.
Tencent, the company which developed PUBG mobile, introduced software or an emulator named “Tencent Gaming Buddy” which allows you to play your favorite games on other platforms like the PC or Laptop.
Now, let’s get to the tutorial. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Install Tencent gaming buddy from their website. Here’s the link: https://tgb.qq.com/en/games/pubg.html
- Once you are at the web page, select your version (mostly it’s public beta), and press the download button.
- Once the download is finished, open the downloaded file and install the emulator.
- Once the installation finishes, the emulator will download the game, PUBG Mobile, by itself. Because the game is slightly larger in size, you have to wait for a few minutes.
- Once the download finished, you can open Tencent Gaming Buddy and open the tab “My Games,” where you will find PUBG mobile.
- Press the PLAY button, and there you go!
Just by following these simple steps, you’ve installed PUBG Mobile on your PC and are now ready to take your skills to the battlefield!