PUBG stands for Players Unknown’s Battlegrounds. Nowadays, it is one of the most popular PC game available. The gameplay is all about the last man, due or group standing concept. Enter a match with other 99 players, collect the best supplies and kill before getting killed. PC gamers have a lot of ways to optimize the game for results.
Ways to have a smooth gaming experience:
- Upgrade your system specs– for better gameplay and a game with no lags, update your specs to the following minor requirements:
- 8 GB RAM
- Broadband connection
- Storage of 30 GB
- The Operating system of 64 but Windows 8.1, 10 or even 7 would work.
- Optimize the Graphics within the game–Set your graphics in the game as the following:
- High Anti – Aliasing
- Screen scale should be 100-103
- Effects: very low
- Shadows: low
- V-Sync: Turned Off
- Textures: high
- Foliage: low
- Motion Blur: Turned Off
- You should have free storage space –you need to make sure that your device or your drive has sufficient storage for the game to run faster. Free up your space as much as you can. You can also search for online methods to free up storage space.
- Addition of RAM –RAM is the basic part that lets the functions work faster. The more the RAM, the steadier your game will run as well as other programs. If you notice your PUBG running slow, then you definitely need to add more RAM. The cost for Adding RAM is always high yet is totally worth it when you want better performance.
- An SSD is better than HDD –an SSD has a better performance than an HDD. For PUBG to work better and faster, you can install SSD and enjoy the results.