EE 4g UK coverage was released to public, quite unexpectedly, the new version of iOS 7 Beta 5, so that the new version can be downloaded directly via the Apple Developer Center, the Apple Dev Center, but not available for the general public. Then we leave a simple step by step tutorial for downloading and installing the new iOS 5 beta 7 for users who are not developers.
All Apple Devices Compatible with iOS 5 Beta Version 7
In order to install and test the new features and the latest version Beta 5 new Apple’s mobile operating system or Apple iPhone on EE, iOS 7, you have to verify that you have one of the following supported devices:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
Some Practical Advice before Installing 7 Beta iOS 5
If this is the first time you are installing 7 Beta iOS 4 on your device, you should consider a few things before you start:
- Read all instructions before performing the process, at least once.
- Since this is a beta version, it may contain errors.
- Once installed, if you decide to continue testing iOS 7 Beta, it is important upgrade to the following versions and beta versions expire.
- If you have installed the jailbreak on your iOS device and do not want to lose, we recommend you do not upgrade.
- It is not possible at the moment, to downgrade iOS 7 to a lower version that Apple does this signing today; the only versions that can be downgraded are iOS 6.1.3 and iOS 6.1.4.
- If you want to downgrade to iOS 6.1.3 and iOS 6.1.4, you can do so by following this simple guide.
Note: In Todo iPhone not liable for any faults that may arise during the process of installing iOS Beta versions 7 or downgrade to stable versions of iOS 6.
Direct Download Links for iOS 7 Beta 5 for No Developers
In order to test the new beta version of iOS we need to have the current version of iOS 7 Beta 5 which is consistent with our iDevice. You can find all the download links for 5G iPod touch, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad mini, in our article dedicated to iOS 5 and 7 Beta.
How to install iOS 5 Beta 7 Our Apple Mobile Device (iPhone, iPod and iPad) for the First Time
- Download the firmware iOS 5 Beta 7 compatible with the device you want to update you’ll find the link above.
- Once downloaded, if a member of Mac, open the. dmg and put the IPSW on your desktop, for example. If, however, a member of Windows, the downloaded file. dmg to open it, we recommend using “7zip “and extract the IPSW file on the desktop, for example.
- Then open iTunes and connect your iOS device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Select your device in iTunes.
- Before proceeding, be sure to make a backup.
- Next we have to UPDATE our device with the firmware we downloaded, for this click on:
- Alt + Search Update (Mac)
- Shift + Check for Update (Windows)
- Find and select the IPSW file with 7 beta firmware iOS 5 which we downloaded, open and left on the desktop in step 1 and 2.
- Then hit OK and confirm the update of our iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- We can only wait for the device to perform and complete the update process.
With this we will have your device updated to the new version of iOS 7 Beta 4. If you have any questions or suggestions, do not forget to leave it in the comments.
How to install iOS 5 Beta 7 iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad Mini, iOS 7 Beta 3 Previously Installed?
After the sudden arrival and only a week away from the previous version, the beta 4, now available 7 Beta iOS 5 and probably more than one and know how to make this simple process, because if we have an old beta installed in our device, we should only perform an upgrade of the operating system through it.
If you are one of these users or Apple iPhone on EE, you can install iOS 5 Beta 7 with just upgrade directly from your mobile device via OTA (Over the Air). For this you have to follow the following steps:
- Open Settings
- Enter General
- Select Update Software
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Waits for the update
Once you have completed the firmware update process automatically restart your device, with this we can enjoy the new version of iOS 5 beta 7 is installed on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Note: although this method does not lose any data (apps, contacts, photos, etc…) of our device, it is always advisable to make a backup before upgrading to the new version.
If you enjoyed this article for EE 4g UK coverage, please vote it or share it through your favorite social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc…) find the buttons above.