There is good news for users of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as earlier it was announced that the new Android Lollipop Update will now be rolled out for the famous Note 4 phablet as well. According to the official announcement, Samsung Note 4 should get the Lollipop (5.0.1) upgrade with the baseband number N910R4TYU1BOC4, from the current Android Kitkat (4.4.4) operating system. The upgrade has been rolled out on AT&T and Sprints and now is ready to be rolled out on T-Mobile as well by next week after an official tweet notified fans about the good news.
The new update will provide a variety of features like improved onscreen notification system, providing an efficient notification “heads up” on the lock screen. It will enhance the features and enable extension of battery life.
If you don’t own the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 yet what are you waiting for? Find amazing deals on Samsung gadgets by using exclusive Snapdeal Discount Coupons provided by CashKaro.com
All New Lollipop Features:
- The material design brings to you eye catching features like vivid display, efficient animations and 3D themes.
- The shortcuts are more enhanced to enable one button access to the Camera, Phone and many other functions.
- The latest update brings you a Floating Action Button allowing you to get a simplified and easy access to any app’s most important feature like writing a text or making a contact your favourite.
- The update also brings futuristic features like Smart Lock which allows you to pair a phone or phablet with a device you trust to give it added security.
- The phablet gets an overall make over with vivacious colors and a screen that comes alive with fluid colors bringing out every detail.
- The multitasking feature is enhanced with the phone smartly picking up Chrome tabs which it accesses from the Recent apps page. The icons too are multi- window enabled to increase the ease of multi-tasking.
- The “OK Google” can be activated through voice command which will prompt Google that you want to use your voice to interact with the phablet and your phablet becomes your personal butler.
- The battery indicator too has gone an upgrade telling you how much longer it’ll take to charge the phone.
- It brings back the “Mute Mode” which silences every kind of sound and vibration in case your phablet has been disturbing you all night with notifications.
- Another feature is the addition of “Do Not Disturb” which allows you to completely mute the sounds of apps and notifications to get minimal disturbance.
- The update also brings some bug fixes, Reactivation lock and “Find My Phone” feature.
If these features have completely blown you away then what are you waiting for? Grab these exclusive Flipkart Coupon Codes to get the best deals on the Note 4 and other Samsung gadgets.
How to Upgrade your Samsung Note 4
The Samsung Galaxy will automatically notify with an over the air notification about the upgrade. If you want to check it manually you can:
Go to the home screen> Tap the Menu Key> Go on Settings> Tap About Phone> Go to Software Updates> Open Check for Updates.
Once you are go through this process, click Download Now.
After the download is complete, you will get the notification that the upgrade is ready for installation. Tap Install Now.
After Installation your phone will restart. Once it is back on it will notify you that the installation has been successful.
You are good to go to enjoy your newly upgraded phablet which will make it even more addictive than ever before.